Latest News

My FUTO Story - #9



The past five years of my life were spent in school. And I learnt a lot during these those years, lessons which helped me become the man I am today. This may not be nuggets of wisdom but I do hope you also learn from what I share.


  • I learnt that not all men are just and true. For every 10 enemies you have, there is one faithful friend. I have learnt how to be gentle, soft, hard and tough with people.
  • I learnt that #10 is a lot of money. I learnt how to steer my heart from things I cannot afford.
  • I have been taught the wonders of books and how to ponder on extreme science.
  • I learnt how to make friends for the different circumstances I may find myself in. 
  • I learnt how to make sacrifices. Maybe not death but how to give without receiving. 
  • How to smile and make everyone happy no matter how unhappy I may be.
  • I learnt the secret to happiness and soberness.
  • I learnt that there can be Glory in failure and despair in success.
  •  I have learned how to believe in my ideas, even when everybody doubts its possibility 
  • I have learned that having absolute faith in Christ is the only path to redemption.
  • I learnt how to hear what everybody has to say and how to listen and filter out that which I truly need.
  • I also learnt to sell my talents and brains to the highest bidder but place no price on my personality.
  • Finally, I learnt how to survive through all circumstances and vicissitudes of life- God, hard work and perseverance.



Chukwuechefunam Kingsley is the only FUTO student who his real name is never written in a class attendance. We all call him Ohakim for his unrepentant love for a certain clothing item that bore the face of the then state Governor of Imo. He has the voice of an angel and belongs to several choirs. This young man remember every single person birthday in the class and has their contacts. If he is working for the Nigerian branch of the FBI, we are yet to find out. He loves politics to the core and he is a staunch member of the PDP. 

5 comments:

  1. He's a good man, and everything he learnt, he really exhibited all in his character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ohakim learnt a lot! With what you learnt I am sure you are ready to take over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohakim my good friend, with the sheer amount of things you learnt I am beginning to feel like I wasted my time in Futo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohakim.....will be d abraham Lincoln of time....u are a good man..nice one..

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts with Us

HeartForte Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Free Blogger Themes

Designed by HeartForte | Developed by WG Labs Copyright © 2015

Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.